Summer Festival Season: DIY Fringe Shirt+ Fashion Ideas

Hey Guys!
I am soo excited to share this with you all even if it is such a simple video. Wanna know why? I filmed this back in April and thanks to a little problem with my camera, my published video was corrupted even though it took 2 .5 hours to publish! ( I used IMovie for the first time on my videos!)
So, I procrastinated a little when I realized I would have to edit from scratch and I finally did and so here is the result!

NOTE: PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY VLOG CHANNEL FOR DAILY VLOGS AND RECEIPES. DONT FORGET TO REQUEST!!!

DIY-ed Shirt| Matalan

Outfit #1
Shirt| DIY
Red knee grazer cardigan| Matalan
Denim Shorts| H&M
Dream Catcher necklace| Vintage
Headband| H&M


Outfit #2

Shirt| DIY
White knitted batwing cardigan| Awear
Denim Shorts| H&M
Feather Necklace| ASOS
Headband| H&M
Shoes| George at Asda

Lips
Lip Butter in 'Peach Parfait'| Revlon

Nails
Colour Blocking Half Moon Nails
(For a tutorial, click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment