Brightening Makeup for Rainy Summer Days!

Hey Guys!


I know it has been quite rainy over the past few days and not like summer at all, so for my newest video, I decided to do a makeup look that'll help to b r i g h t en your mood, by adding colour to your makeup. Hopefully it gets you in the mood for summer so when the hot weather finally hits, your be summer ready.

To watch the video click here



Products used:

NAKED 2 Palette #Suspect,Snakebite,Bootycall
NAKED Palette #Smog, Half Baked
Coastal Scents Matte Palette #mint
Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl
Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Mascara
Sleep Lipstick #Bare All
Sleek Blush by 3 #Sugar
Urban Decay Crease and Blending brush

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: this is NOT a sponserd video. All products were purchased by me and all opinion are my own.

If you are a company and you wish to contact me to review your products please mail me at
littlestvoicexx@hotmail.co.uk

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment